My name is Johannes Drescher and I am an experienced advisor and counsellor.
Aside from my role as a partner at Implement Consulting Group where I am working with organization development and change, I am a mental health champion who help people live a more fulfilling life by equipping them with the tools to take charge of their situation.
I use a 7 step approach based on behavioral science adapted to your specific needs:
- Initial meeting to understand what is important to you and what you would like to achieve or change.
- Deep dive into your life situation (work, leisure, relationships and personal development).
- Discuss your thoughts, feelings and sensations around key topics in your life that bother you – and clarify what is more important and what you can influence.
- Elaborate on what you have previously tried and the results
- Increase your awareness of which thoughts and actions are helpful in achieving your goals.
- Practice your abilities to be fully present, aware and engaged
- Follow up your actions and results during an initial period based on your needs.
Book me now for an initial meeting! https://calendly.com/jodr
About my methods:
My methods are based on Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, an empirically supported framework that has helped millions of people worldwide to deal with their problems in a more effective way and to change their life towards a more fulfilling one. You can read more about ACT here: https://contextualscience.org/act
My work as personal development counsellor is on charity basis. If you would like to make a donation to support my work and help cover for costs, feel free to do so using the donate button below (PayPal)